Our rates are indicative when mentioned on suggested activities. A day with a guide costs 350 euros. Some climbs will be charged at a different amount; our rates are based on fees charged by local Guides organisations.
For highly technical climbs or difficult climbs the fees will be discussed prior to starting out.
- The full services of a high-mountain guide
Our fees do NOT include
- Technical equipment
- A night's stay in a hut (half-board) for the group and the guide
- Lunches for the group and the guide for trips lasting several days
- Drinks - some huts charge a fee for water
- Transportation - carpooling or a taxi shall be split among members of the group
- Lift tickets (chairlift, aerial tram), etc., for the group and the guide
Your guide is a registered independent contractor. He can be paid by check (only by a French checking account), bank wires, and in cash.
For advanced reservations, we require a 30% deposit of the agreed upon fees.